Sunday, September 10, 2006

Where did it go

What happened to my weekend, I mean really where did it go. Friday I had like 6 things to do 1 get my pell grant check 2. go to the bank 3. go to ashe and get the van and do all the paper work for it. 4 go the newspaper meeting and 5 go to the chicken store with Ms. Amber and 6 do laundery. Well I got the frist 3 and the last one done. We got to Ashe had to get the title then get it nortrized, where we had to wait for kevins cusin to get back from lunch and then we got to the tag office and they were at lunch so another 30 min wait and 30 mins in line needless to say i need not make it back to Wilkes until 11. But we got the mini-van and i like it.

Saturday we were suppost to get up early and go to winston well it was almost 1 before we got gone. We spent the day down there bought some video games, a xbox, a book, a monster truck modle, and some lunch then came home. Needless to say I was very tired when I got home, but i had home work to do. I worked on it for while. Got all of the squares for the cube done now i just need to get them on the template and figuar out waht goes where and how.

Still thinking about what to do about the pictograms and that illustration of myself that i have not worked on much. I want to do something really cool with it but its just not coming to me. I think i will work on it some when i get home tomorrow before i log on Warcraft.

Paid for my camera on Staurday but I was a geek and forgot to change my address so it was still being shiped to the trailor on 18. If it went there I dont know if i would have ever seen it. So I spent the weekend stressing over untill the seller sent me a reply to my email. I still have not done the photos for Brians class cause I dont have my camera.

I finally got my copys of the Walker Center Season book and I was really happy to see my ads I did in it. I even got to work on the logo for GO! Wireless this weekend. I have a good idea for it so its going smoothly

It time to get some rest for tomorrow and start all over again.

No comments: