Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Emotions

Its crazy how you can sit down and start to work on something and let all your emotions run in to it. Like today in class my day had not been going to hot and to top it off I had no ideas for what i was doing on my project. So Amber made the comment to me to go in class and let out all my emotions out on my project and not to even think about the project its self just to go at it. So I went class with grapics tablet in hand and pluged some music in and let it flow well what I have so far is really good it reminds me of the pastel drawings I did last semester I love it. Its so free flowing I even came home and worked on it some more.

Well this attudte went on in to math this evening. For the first time I understood what he was saying right off the bat. No second guessing myself. I never relized how your emotions can pour in to something. I need to sit down and do this more often. Just stop thinking about it and let what ever is in there come out idea crap and all. Even the crappiest idea can become good.

I went to Walgreens yesterday with "the order" to get Lesleys photos that their great devoloping technology tried to eat. While we were there we went though all the Halloween stuff. They had some great stuff and made me start to think about how I could decorate my house this Halloween. So I am really excited to get paid and buy some stuff to put up some lights some window clings, maybe one of those cool door knockers and bam im the house all the kids want to go to for the great candy. Though I more than likely wont have more than the neghbiorhood kids and everyone at school i know with kids. But still I love Halloween and I love to decorate stuff for holidays.

Also at Walgreens they had some really great masks the kind with the feathers and really Marti Grai-ish (is that even a word) We are going to use them tomorrow for our photos for class. Come on Wes lets hear you tell us what to do our how about you Mr. MINTON. It should be alot of fun even if my camera is not here. I just may have to have them all do it again for me.

I thought I was going to have to yell at Kevin today when I got home cause he laid out of school. Well he has got an xbox now so hes addicted to Fable. To the point that I worry im going to have to take it from him. Sunday night he stayed up all night until I got up to get ready for class on Monday which was 8:30. No biggy he did not have class to go to so when he came to bed last night I thought he was on the right track. Then Jeff came and talked to me this afternoon and said "oh im glad your here let me tell you what Kevins homework is" i thought great he laid out to play that game. Well I got home and he had cleaned just like I asked him to do yesterday. He was just watching TV waiting for me to get home so we could have some dinner. He then told me why he laid out and I was ok with it =) he was staying home incase my camera came today casue he does not trust our neghibors, and i have to say i dont blame him. But how can I be mad at that. He was doing something for me, even though I was mad but I got over it fast.

Newspaper meeting planed for this friday with hopes of geting some new members this year to report for me and amber so we dont have to do everything again. I swear we are going to have to make a sign that says WCC Cougar Cry- BY: LONI AND AMBER. That would be great. So heres to hopeing we have some hopefuls on Friday and we get the "Halloween" issue out on time. No hang ups this time cause I think I can get it all set to go to print on my own this time so Chad does not have to worry about it. Thats what we should be able to do anyway.

But I think im bloged out for the night its time to sleep and my fingers are geting sore from all this typeing. I never type this much unless I have to write a paper or something. But off to get some sleep and maybe wake up and have a better day tomorrow.

From The Little Hole In The Wall In The Kingdom of Windamere
I bid thee a good night.

No comments: