Saturday, September 30, 2006

SLACKER

Ok so you all know im a slacker anyway. I have slacked off on writing cause im to boged down to blog. Well here it is the weekend and have a whole week worth of stuff lol.

Well the week was stressed as normal i seem to not be able to keep up on anything at all. Things are better now starting to slow down for a day or two.

Monday is going to be hell I need to start on newspaper and getting things rolling there well i have to sit in chads class and baby sit lol. I think i might stay late and get it on a good roll. Though chickens tips is going come home and change it all lol.

Friday I went to boone with amber. I was really happy for her the problem is not her camera its the stupid people in Wilkes. The people at Boone Drug rock and he was really nice. I spent money on halloween stuff to put up and some stuff for kevin. Dinner was good.

Today was long I went to lunch with the hubby and the whole famdamnily, then to staples. Seen Goatee man and talked to him for a few. I was wondering around and was looking at the desks i have been looking for a new one with more space and room to put my stuff and what have you well i found the desk i want on clearnce for $54 bucks. WOOT SCORE!!! so now miss lily is going to help me get it tomorrow. then went to wally world and spent money and lost everyone. I sat our side for like 30 mins waiting and looking for kevin. Then went to Arrons we are looking to get a 52' tv might get it might not i dont know i still thinking about hes rdy to get it lol.

Tomorrow is going to be a run around get the desk then up the mt see family and take pics and come home get them devloped and then hope i have what i need and they are not all crap.

But i think i will go get some sleep now before i pass out
GOOD NIGHT WORLD

1 comment:

Bottlecapster said...

Shloni you are a Slacker! No new posts since September!