Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Rain rain go away come agian some other day

Well another day in the books. It rained all day long. From the time I woke up and its still raining. I love the rain most of the time but when all you want is the fall cool nights to sit out side on your back porch and watch the cars go by and the kids play the rain really buts a damper on it. Yes my back porch is covered by the upstairs is not so the water comes though on mine. The rain on the other had is really calming and as long as the duck pond dont flood Im ok right where I am.

I got up this morning looking foward to reciving my camera and taking some really fun photos of everone today. Well it was not here before I had to go to class and it was not here when I got home so I am hoping it will be here tomorrow. I have class early so im not sure if i will even get it till i get home tomorrow night. Oh well i might just have to make kevin and his friend kevin pose for me so i can get it done and turned in.

We took some really fun photos today in class of us wear hats and masks and that kinda stuff then we went to lunch were there was no tables or couchs so we sat on the floor and had lunch picnic style. It was a great day
But I must get some rest and get up early for school and work =)
Good night my adoring fans

No comments: