Monday, September 18, 2006

the love of crazy people

WOW what a wild day. Lily was all about some rejection today. Chuckle boy was shot down for the second time. Some day he will relize that Lily is not for him. Goatee man made the whole moment even better with dont worry man she did it to me too!! Hes always coming up with great come backs or something great to say. I wish i was that witty sometimes. Our whole click is becoming a big group thats for sure. I know all of can almost fit in the van. I also know that one of the teachers calls us Brians groupies. My lunchs will never be the same with out all of them. I dont know what im doing next year with out them =(

Mrs. Amber came late today and I have decided she is one of those friends that if i dont talk to her my day is not compleate. I have noticed each or our group has one person they are closer too than any of the others. Im going to take a guess here just at the interaction between people whos closer to who. Shmee is a floater (in a good way not in the way that you have a left over turd in the crapper) Shmee conects to everone about the same. Shvic and Lily seem pretty close and so did Lily and Shat but I think that has changed over the last little while but i could be wrong (im crappy at this so bear with me) then me and Mrs. Amber and Goatee man and Adammanutis..... or how ever you spell it. Thats how i see our break down we all cant live with out each other but if we dont talk to atleast the one person in the group we are the closest too our day is not compleat. And none of us can live with out Shmee.

Ok that was long winded nothingness lol
My evening end with Chuckle kid and Preacher boy. Chuckles just showed up here i think he was driving around looking for Preacher boy and seen him here and thats why he showed up. I hid after he got here and talked on the phone with the other kevin. They all have just left so all is calm on the western front now lol.

But i think i will go get some sleep and remind myself the cube is behind me now YES!!!!!

No comments: