Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok so I have worked on my book and my final for illustartion and im done with the illustration woot!!

As i worked today all i could think about was this is do on this day and this is due on this day. So I took a break and started looking for OCC stuff for kevin for christmas. I was looking at the wall papers on the occ website when i found this. And it hit something. What jr. said here just hit home for me and made me think about all this stuff and how the dates were holding me back thinking i dont have time when all i need to do is work on them and i will have them done in no time. So i wanted to share this little piece of advice with all of you as we head in to the end of our last few days of the semster.
Good Luck all and dont let Tator and Dr. Ducktape get you down!!!

No comments: