Monday, December 04, 2006

just another monday

Ok so it was a semi normal monday. learned how to profestional and how to talk in public. Well i did that in high school alot so im ok with just has been a long time since i had to do it so im a little uneasy about it.

I worked on ads today and some pages for my book. I plan on knocking out a good lot of my zoo stuff tomorrow in mrs desktops class. If i can make it 2 more weeks i have to got it. I just hope i can pass the big math test if i cant pass it in 2 trys i have to retake that class. I hate math i all ways have.

I spent the weekend with friends and playing my game some. We went out to see a movie something we dont do offten. Went to see Happy Feet. I loved it. Very cute movie and it cheered me up. I think bloging like a mad woman in the middle of the night, or early morning helped lol. Sometime i express myself better in writing than i do when i try to voice it. Kevin even look at it and seen what has been bothering me for a while. helped out there too.

I think im starting to get some ideas for ideas for his gifts. I am going to make him a coupon book for the things he likes. Like one night of any movie you want to watch, one dinner of your choice, and so on like that. I think i will name it the "Bitch Free Coupon Book" all the things i will do with out Bitching about haveing to do them. I guess i bitch alot to him and it frustrats him i can tell. but he goes on and does not say a word. Along with the dvds im going to get him and the OCC monoploy game i think he will be set. Thanks Shmee for the idea you told me today thats what sprung the coupon book.

Im really excited for this weekend. should be alot of fun. but i cant tell you what it is its confedentional (i know i cant spell)

but i must go watch some tv and fall asleep early so i can get up for a change. See you all in the AM
Go Team Coleman

No comments: