Friday, December 01, 2006

need to blog more offten

Im such a slacker!!!
Well im sitting here in class with nothing to do and im bored. With a baned on myspace i have nothing to fill my boreing classes with when i have nothing eles to do.

I came to work today something i really need to do more of. I like being creative on the spot. I did not think about the poster i made today until sat down to work on it. And I think it turned out pretty good if i do say so my self. Look for it on campus its was for the santa visit next week.

News paper is out of the way for another semester. Im not happy with some of the stuff that was an outcome of censership for a lack of better terms. I seen the VP the other local publication here on campus and it had a big FU on the top and some comic of some one getting spanked and inside there was an article bashing gay people. Now i know there are people that are gay on campus and i have no problem with that. What i do have a problem with is other people bashing them. I dont understand how come we get censored but the other group does not. Not happy about that at all

I have to start working on a Tshirt design for SGA over the weekend. They want something with a lizard on it, even thought the them is "Spread the new" i know it did not make sence to me either. They had another idea that half of SGA did not like. With a spreader and a corn feild and something that kinda looked like a crop cicrle. I might do it too and the lizard one and see waht one they like more.

With school almost over the thoughts of Christmas is looming on me. I have no idea what to do for Kevin. He wants a laptop but at last we dont have enough money for that. Oh well maybe I will get a good idea for him. Im up for any ideas anyone might have.

I cant wait until next weekend for the great enjoyment that will be had. Im not allowed to talk about it but im still excited.

I must go enjoy some lunch now

1 comment:

Maddux said...

AhHA! What? Oh..yeah!

hehehehe.