Monday, June 04, 2007

A week with no internet

Wow its been a while I know. I just have not trained my self to sit down and do this. Anyway! Our internet has been out for almost a week and they have just got it back all i have to say is i hate charter sometimes but its one of the better options i guess.

Been in the new office with Tator and Ducttape and Mrs. Amber. It is hotter up there and it is a lot quieter which makes me drift in and out of thought so may my Ipod and Pandora treat me well over the summer because if it dont i make lose my mind. Lots of web stuff going on this summer anyone coming back next year expect a new look when you sign on to www.wilkescc.edu

I finally got the hubby though college now i just have to get him to start looking for a job but i think i have it worked out there too.

My landlord got fired the rumor is for embezzlement I went to pay my rent to only find out what she had told me was 10 more than what it was suppost to be and that we were late a month because our rent got applied some where else casue we did not know it was late in that month. But I guess she was taking the money orders and cashing them and keeping the money. She was also taking drugs for payment for rent. Most of that is rumor and can not be confirmed but I think its more than likely true. There are so many aprtments open over here right now its insane there are 3 in the building next to me and more to open up from what i heard.

But thats all for now i will try hard to update more often I hope everyone is finding your summer enjoyable

1 comment:

Shvic said...

yes, I know how it is without internet, so exciting when you get it back! Hope your summers going good!