Monday, June 11, 2007

A friend in the sink



So i wake up this morning and come sit down and get to work on the dread website i have been working and dont even go in the kitchen most of the morning.

Well when hubby and his friend final start moving around i wonder in the kitchen for a drink and happen to find this happy little friend in our sink. Yes its a salamander and no i did not stick the fork in him he was on the other side of it and the only think i can think of is he climbed up the pipe to the sink. we let him stay there for a little while i took some pictures of him and then he decided it was time to go when he tried to climb out of the sink so we caught him and set him free to go. so maybe he will find his way back to the pond or the river or something.

Went to hickory saturday nothing much there right down and right back nothing fun to look at or do other than the conversation about logos on signs that kevin started and getting a little lost but that normal for me.

start my work on my online coarse today lots of basic stuff can do it in my sleep type stuff.

well i think that is all for now must get rest so i can go to work go to ashe and then come home and clean house and work on websites and all that good stuff.

i hope everyone is having a good summer and you all have my number and if you dont send me a comment and i will send it to you. miss you all and i cant wait together at lilys in july

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still read your blog! I just haven't had time to get on. I love the logo, and yes the colors should change with season (too cute!)

The salamander made me giggle quite a bit....Salazar perhaps?

And finally, I'm glad that your Mom-in-law is doing so well!

I know a bit how you feel about your Mom....I lost my uncle not long ago from cancer, and a close friend before that...granted I was never as close to them as you were to your mom and I'm glad that you have all those wonderful memeories to cherish...that's what gets you through. I know she's proud of you...you do some pretty cool stuff!