Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas

Well what a year. I just wanted to give you all an update on everything and share my holiday ecard/video with you.

Early this week the hubby was very sick he woke up on Tuesday very short of breath. I took him to the ER and they took him strait back to a room. His O2 level was at 72 for those of you that dont know what im talking about that is his oxygen level in his blood and its suppose to be well over 90. After 3 hours in the er 6 chest xrays and a cat scan they decided he had Pneumonia and had to keep him. 2 days he stayed in the hospital in wilkes. He is home and doing much better. Me well im still getting over my bronchitis. So we are sick together.

I wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas and if i don't blog again a Happy New Year.


Also some photos here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shloni/sets/72157603534374299/show/

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
*Marie* said...

Hi Loni,

I hope you guys are feeling better. Being sick is no fun. Take it easy and rest up!

Christmas in Utah was okay. Being with our family was nice, but the weather is awful. It snowed for a while, and was pretty for a whole day. I can post some pics if you want. But now it is gray and ugly, and I wish it would all melt away. We have had 45% of the precipitation for the year already, though, and the wettest months are Jan and Feb, so that should be interesting.

I thought about you on Christmas. Your tree is pretty. I hope you had a good holiday. Do you have plans for New Years?

I miss you.

Tina said...

Loni! Blog again!!